Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

My favourite Victoria's Secret fragrances

      Victoria's Secret is a very well known brand that sells beauty products and one of my personal favourites. Unfortunately in my country it is not too vastly available, but still I managed to snatch a few precious products.

   My no. 1 favourite is Pure Seduction, it is truly heavenly. The scent is fruity, floral but with such a fresh feeling to it. It is like smelling a delicious fruit popsicle. Every time I look at the empty bottle (yes I kept the bottle, I'm obsessed! ) I want to cry because it is so hard to get my hands on another one. Sometimes I smell the cap...Don t judge me!

Vanilla Lace: 

   Vanilla is my all time favourite scent and taste so this was right up my alley right from the beginning. Also even though I had a small spray version it really lasted throughout the day.
I even got quite a few compliments while wearing it, several people said I smelled just like a cupcake, which was very nice.








Sheer Love:

This one smells just like spring to me. Verry fresh and floral and it really paints a picture of spring in my head.
At first white cotton and pink Lilly didn't say much to me, but when I smelled it I really liked it.








Secret Charm:

This one has jasmine, as its main note, my mum's favourite flower.
I really like this one too, it is very fresh and clean with a floral feel to it, it feels like a nice spring breeze.







       Soo yeah, not the longest list but I can safely say I LOVE all of these and I would repurchase them in an instant.
I really hope Victoria's Secret will open more stores in Europe because I am very fond of their brand and would like to try a whole lot of their products!



1 comment:

  1. very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.
    Visit Shauna T. Martin profile and get a access for Free gift card generator 2019.

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik