Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hello everybody!

This is my brand new baby blog, and I hope it will be lots of fun for both me and you! :)

Soo, I'm a 19-year-old girl from Europe, starting college in September, my major is American studies and I thought it would be a fun hobby to open my own  blog.

The main topic of this blog will be beauty but of course I have other interests too, like movies and TV shows (Pretty little liars is my favourite TV show in case you couldn't tell :)) ) I also love animals (cats!),, Tumblr, stationery and  learning foreign languages (I speak a bit of Italian, french but I am fluent in English, Romanian and sarcasm).

I will start posting product reviews, makeup tips and tricks, beauty tags and other cute shit  stuff like that.

2 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik